Our friends Rick and Taylor were hanging out and decided to go crazy on some of our Titanium Bolt Action Short Pens. They sandblasted and anodized the body, cap, and tip to achieve a bronze color, then threw it in the tumbler. The clip was sandblasted and acid etched. Then, after a tumble, they laser engraved the clip with a topo pattern and anodized the bolt to a matte blurple. Needless to say... we approved.
- All-metal, durable bolt action mechanism
- Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 medium refill
- Sandblasted and anodized body, cap, and tip
- Sandblasted and acid-etched clip
- Laser engraved topo pattern on clip
- Anodized matte blurple bolt
- Fully assembled length: 5.1"
- Diameter: 0.43"
- Titanium: 1.2oz