Historically we've stuck with the idea, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" on the diameter of the pens. As a designer, it's impossible to keep everyone happy but the biggest request we've gotten over the past few years has been to make some slimmer pens (and pencils). So, now that we have more shop capacity, we figured why not do something about it!
Mostly the same, but different
- Same refill compatibility as larger Bolt Action
- "Slim" body style with Side Click clip
- Three lengths: Standard, Short, Mini
- Available in Titanium, Copper, Bronze, and Zirconium
- Updated, deeper carry milled clip
- Custom Clip engraving [+$10]
- Titanium Damascus bolt upgrade [+$20]
- Titanium Damascus clip upgrade [+$99]
- Length: 5.6" Standard, 5.1" Short, 4.4" Mini
- Diameter: 0.365"
- Titanium: 0.92oz, 0.91oz, 0.73oz
- Copper: 1.61oz, 1.52oz, 1.31oz
- Bronze: 1.42oz, 1.38oz, 1.14oz
- Zirconium: 1.25oz, 1.20oz, 1.02oz
The Standard [5.6"] comes with a Pilot G2 0.7 mm refill, the Short [5.1"] comes with a Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 medium refill, and the Mini [4.4"] comes with a Pilot G2 Mini 0.7mm refill. Many of our customers like to use their own personal favorites, however, and so we put together a list of compatible refills that work with our pens.
NEW Deeper Carry Clip
Custom Clip Engraving +$10
And there are four options to choose from: titanium, copper, bronze, and zirconium. We picked those four because they're popular, fun to machine, and can withstand a lifetime of use.
Tough, lightweight, extremely corrosion resistant, and the best-selling material we work with. If this is your first Tactile Turn product, we recommend starting with titanium.
One of the few metallic elements with a natural color other than gray or silver. Naturally antimicrobial, copper will patina and darken with time and use.
Consisting mostly of copper, tin, and other metals like aluminum, manganese, nickel, or zinc. Bronze machines beautifully and looks great when highly polished or with some patina.
Directly below titanium on the periodic table with similar corrosion resistance. Zirconium is difficult to machine and one of the most expensive materials we work with but lustrous, dark grey color looks amazing.
Designed to last forever
Everything we sell comes with a Lifetime Warranty because we believe tools should be carried, used, and trusted to last. If something unexpected goes wrong, let us know and we'll make it right.